Axiom Backpack 2.0
The most coveted tennis backpack on the courts, made famous by its stellar organization, has raised the bar once again. Introducing the updated Axiom Backpack v2.0 - a paradox of huge capacity without having to lug around a huge bag. Ideal for tennis players headed to practice with 1-2 racquets plus all the gear you would need for a couple of hours.
- 2 racquet capacity - Padded back panel sleeve holds up to two standard-sized racquets or one oversized racquet. New for 2.0 – racquet compartment is larger for a more comfortable fit.
- Customizable organization within main storage compartment - Main storage compartment stores larger items and features an optional internal divider for better organization. New for 2.0 - additional accessories can be purchased to quench your obsession with organization.
- Leakproof side pocket for storing wet gear - exterior vents allow moisture to evaporate from the pocket. Also great for storing dirty tennis shoes.
- 6 Additional Pockets – Easy to organize and find gear. New for 2.0 – exterior side pocket now taller to accommodate larger water bottles. Crush resistant zone on top is now pleated to prevent spills.
- Integrated rear hanging hook – allows backpack to hang from a fence. Hook tucks away within a slim pocket when not in use for a clean look.
- Premium shoulder straps – Generously padded for comfort. Adjustable to accommodate all body types and sizes. New for 2.0 – added sternum strap for enhanced stability.
- Constructed with premium fabrics and zippers - Same materials selected by premium outdoor backpack brands for a superior combination of lightweight and durability. New for 2.0 - interior color is now silver to improve visibility within pockets and compartments.
Specifications & Dimensions
- Main body fabric - 420D polyester ripstop
- Bottom fabric - 500D Cordura
- YKK zippers
- Racquet capacity - 2 standard racquets or 1 oversized racquet
- Dimensions when full – 20” tall x 14” wide x 8” deep
- Weight – 2.4lb